From EatingWell: November/December 2008
Two kinds of paprika, cilantro and lemon give Spanish flair to pork chops, tenderloin or shrimp.
- 6 tablespoons smoked paprika, (see Ingredient note)
- 3 tablespoons regular paprika
- 3 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon ground dried lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Combine smoked paprika, regular paprika, cilantro, salt, lemon peel and pepper in a small bowl.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 6 months.
- Ingredient note: Smoked paprika is a spice made from grinding smoke-dried red peppers. It can be used in many types of savory dishes and is available in some large supermarkets with other spices and at tienda.com.
Per teaspoon: 4 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 211 mg sodium; 33 mg potassium.
Exchanges: free food
More From EatingWell
If you're looking for an easy, healthy meal idea for dinner...
Whether you’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo or throwing a...
Few things are closer to perfection than the first sweet...
Trying to clean up your diet? These low-calorie recipes are...
Make your own pickles! Get the most out of summer’s bounty by...
Whether you’re packing a healthy snack for yourself or your...
This Memorial Day, throw a barbecue or picnic with these...
Try making a healthy summer dip recipe or summer salsa recipe...
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
Fresh seasonal produce offers plenty of reasons to try one of...
Barbecue sauce, rubs and marinades are easy, healthy ways to...
Everyone loves a good, juicy burger recipe! But hamburgers...
As delicious as eating healthy can be, we all still crave our...
Whether grilled, seared, broiled, baked or made into burgers...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Type of Dish
- Sauce/Condiment, marinade/rub
- November/December 2008