I've been making these for a couple years now and my partner and I both just love them. He doesn't like the sauce, but I do. So easy to mix up the burgers and 5 minutes on the George Foreman at 350 and you're done.
Spanish Pork Burgers
From EatingWell: May/June 2008
This Spanish-themed burger is boldly flavored with sautéed onions (which keep it moist), paprika, garlic and green olives. The creamy mayonnaise spread is tangy with lemon and a hint of earthy saffron.
4 Reviews for Spanish Pork Burgers
Great flavors and a nice change from turkey burgers. I will definitely make this again!!
Making this for the first time this summer - although it became a staple two summers ago. One suggestion - make the mayo mix first so flavors can meld. I am not a burger fan at all but this one is light and delicious and I love the grilled onions.
This one's a keeper! An excellent and unique taste. Next time, I'm going to make mine a bit thinner (at least in the middle), because they plumped up in the middle and ended up quite a bit smaller than the bun, but since the bun was toasted, it was still all yummy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)