I wanted to try something new yet simple, this is the perfect. While cooking the pasta you're mixing the other ingredients and they are both finished at the same time. Also, the garlic mixture has a mouth-watering aroma, filling our kitchen with a garlicy-pepper scent. Then comes combining the two and enjoying! The taste leaves nothing to desire. There's a hint of spice, nothing too over-whelming. The proscuitto adds saltiness but complimentary to the peppery taste. Overňall with all the ingredients playing off one another this meal leaves you feeling full to the core. Besides all that, the fact that a five year old and an unbelieveably picky eater were left with empty plates and full.stomachs and unanimous votes that this chef is the best cook and should not be replaced.
Spaghetti with Arugula, Roasted Peppers & Prosciutto
The complex flavors of a good Parmesan, such as Reggiano, and a high-quality prosciutto, such as San Danielle, Volpi or di Parma, are essential for this pasta. Less expensive products will often contribute more saltiness than true flavor to the final result. Ask for a sample at the delicatessen when buying--if it tastes good on its own, it will make the dish taste good as well.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)