Used rice wine vinegar instead of lime juice. Marinated in resealable bag and just turned it over every 20 min or so to marinate evenly. Has a great texture and flavor.
Soy-Lime Roasted Tofu
From EatingWell: March/April 2009
Here we marinate tofu cubes in soy sauce and lime juice with a touch of toasted sesame oil, then roast them—perfect tofu every time.
8 Reviews for Soy-Lime Roasted Tofu
It takes no time to make the marinade----only three ingredients!! I roast the tofu longer than the recipe states because I like my tofu "well-done". I usually sauté red peppers, spinach and garlic and then put it all over rice.
I used low sodium soy sauce and only marinated for 5 minutes.
Certainly need to use low sodium! The regular is too salty!!!
This was really great. i served it with brown rice & vegetables. easy, simple, delicious.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)