These were ok, nothing spectacular. I made them for my husband, and he said he would have preferred them without the beans (I used refried beans) and with a little extra hot sauce. However, they were nice and quick for the next morning. I made several on a Sunday and he had them for breakfast all week.
Southwestern Omelet Wrap
From EatingWell: The EatingWell Diabetes Cookbook (2005)
Folding a flat omelet in a whole-wheat wrapper makes a high-protein breakfast (or lunch) that is totable and fun. If you want to start the day with a hot egg breakfast, but don't want to fuss with cooking in the morning, you can make this wrap the night before. In the morning, just microwave and go.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)