I made this last night for a few friends who came over. Let me put it to you this way, there were only 5 of us and the ENTIRE thing was gone in about 20 mins! It was so good, and the guys had no clue it was a healthier version of what they were use to. One of them even commented, "I've never had this type of dip hot before, it's usually served cold. This is SO MUCH BETTER!" Kudos to Eating Well!
Southwestern Layered Bean Dip
From EatingWell: January/February 2007
Plenty of black beans, salsa and chopped fresh vegetables mean a healthy amount of dietary fiber in this Tex-Mex layered dip. We use reduced-fat sour cream along with full-fat (and full-flavored) cheese to make the dip lighter without compromising great taste. Be sure to have lots of baked tortilla chips on hand when you serve it.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)