The only substitutions I made were the shape of the pasta and collard greens instead of swiss chard. Can't imagine this only making 6 servings! I thought the dressing was a little too acidic, but otherwise good.
Southern Pasta Salad with Black-Eyed Peas
From EatingWell: May/June 1996
This isn't any ordinary picnic pasta salad. Coffee and molasses add rich notes to the tangy dressing.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)