This is good. I'll definitely make it again.
South Pacific Shrimp
Vibrant Southeast Asian seasonings are a natural with shrimp. Freeze any leftover coconut milk or refrigerate it for several days; you can use it instead of broth or water to cook rice or enrich a curry.
14 Reviews for South Pacific Shrimp
Extremely delicious and very quick to make. I served it over brown rice that I cooked in the remaining coconut milk (using water to complete the amount of liquid needed) and I think doing this really completed the dish. Great flavor in this!
This was delicious! I made it for dinner and invited some friends over and everyone that it was great! We even made soft tacos with the dish and those were amazing as well :D
AWESOME!!! After I started preparing everything, I looked in my pantry and I only had coconut juice - NOT milk! So I used that anyways. It was still unbelievable to eat!! SO ONO!!!
Delicious! The 2nd time I did double the tomatos and spinach. Served over quinoa. Thank You!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)