This was an excellent recipe. While I was roasting the chiles, I was thinking, "This better be worth it. It would be so much easier to buy a couple cans of chopped chiles." Well it was worth it. My husband absolutely loved the recipe. It's good enough that I will fix it next time my kids are home from college.
Smothered Green Chile Breakfast Burritos
From EatingWell: September/October 2010
These breakfast burritos, packed with potatoes, bacon and scrambled eggs then topped with green chile sauce and Cheddar cheese, are a satisfying way to start your day.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)