Smoked Trout Crackers with Lemon-Dill Mayonnaise
From EatingWell: December 2006
A simple lemon-dill mayonnaise adds a touch of sophistication to smoked trout on crackers.
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked trout
- 20 thin whole-grain crackers
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill and pepper in a small bowl.
- Divide trout among crackers; top with a spoonful of the lemon-dill mayonnaise.
Per serving: 25 calories; 1 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 4 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 0 g fiber; 40 mg sodium; 42 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Protein.
Exchanges: Per 2 servings: 1/2 lean meat
More From EatingWell
In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...Icebox pies are an easy and popular summer dessert, yet they're...Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Turkey sausage is a healthy, leaner alternative to...
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
- 8 or more
- Main Ingredient
- Preparation/ Technique
- Type of Dish
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- December 2006
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)