I liked this version even better than traditional tuna salad nicoise! My husband loved it too!
Smoked Salmon Salad Niçoise
This twist on a classic salade Nicoise uses smoked salmon in place of tuna and adds extra vegetables in place of hard-boiled eggs and olives. Lovely served as an untraditional brunch, special weekend lunch or light supper.
3 Reviews for Smoked Salmon Salad Niçoise
Not your average salad, but tasty! I stuck a rosemary stem w/ leaves in with the potatoes while they were steaming, which made the potatoes very flavorful. This works best as lunch - for me it was too light for dinner.
This was VERY good! I was very surprised. I'm not much of a healthy eater, but I'm trying. Usually its just alright food. But this is very good. I've never heard of potatoes in my salad before or green beans but they were very good. Just the right touch to fill you up fast. Double thumbs up for this baby!
, Wausau, Wi
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)