Smoked Mussel Antipasto
Smoked mussels, broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and provolone come together in a quick and easy antipasto platter.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 4 ounces smoked mussels, (not packed in oil)
- 6 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add broccoli florets and cook for 30 seconds. Drain immediately and refresh under cold running water. Toss with vinegar and season with salt.
- Arrange broccoli on a large serving platter with peppers, mussels, mushrooms and provolone. Drizzle with oil and season generously with pepper.
Per serving: 119 calories; 5 g fat (2 g sat, 3 g mono); 8 mg cholesterol; 9 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 1 g fiber; 406 mg sodium; 238 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat
More From EatingWell
These healthy fruit bars are the perfect snack to put in your...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...This collection of healthy potluck recipes is full of crowd-...These healthy bean salad recipes bring fresh summery life to the...
Brownies and blondies are crowd-pleasing desserts for any...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
A tall glass of iced tea on a hot day is refreshing, and it...
If you’re in a rush and thinking about skipping breakfast,...
Using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole...
Spinach might have made Popeye strong, but what he probably...
There’s no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Save your waistline and your wallet with these quick and...
Our breakfast casserole recipes are a satisfying way to start...
We love Mexican meals, but often the differences between...
- Total Time
- 30 minutes or less
- Main Ingredient
- Ease of Preparation