Smoked Mussel Antipasto
Smoked mussels, broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and provolone come together in a quick and easy antipasto platter.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 4 ounces smoked mussels, (not packed in oil)
- 6 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add broccoli florets and cook for 30 seconds. Drain immediately and refresh under cold running water. Toss with vinegar and season with salt.
- Arrange broccoli on a large serving platter with peppers, mussels, mushrooms and provolone. Drizzle with oil and season generously with pepper.
Per serving: 119 calories; 5 g fat (2 g sat, 3 g mono); 8 mg cholesterol; 9 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 1 g fiber; 406 mg sodium; 238 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat
More From EatingWell
Boneless chicken thighs can take plenty of cooking without...
An outstanding salad dressing can take your salad from ho-hum...Oatmeal is an ideal breakfast for cooler months and is arguably...
Who says entertaining has to be reserved for the weekend only...
Peanut butter is a healthy ingredient and more versatile than...
If you’re watching your sodium intake, these low-sodium snack...
When it comes to making healthy slow cooker chicken recipes,...
Whether you’re packing a healthy snack for yourself or your...
When you’re watching your diet, snacking healthfully can keep...
Snacking (done right) can be a healthy way to curb your...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Pasta is a favorite comfort food—it’s quick, easy to cook and...
When the temperature drops and the days get shorter, there's...
Having a snack attack? Stock your fridge and pantry with...
Low-fat cottage cheese is a healthy addition that adds...
Pass on store-bought snacks that are loaded with fat and...
- Total Time
- 30 minutes or less
- Main Ingredient
- Ease of Preparation