Smoked Mussel Antipasto
Smoked mussels, broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and provolone come together in a quick and easy antipasto platter.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 4 ounces smoked mussels, (not packed in oil)
- 6 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add broccoli florets and cook for 30 seconds. Drain immediately and refresh under cold running water. Toss with vinegar and season with salt.
- Arrange broccoli on a large serving platter with peppers, mussels, mushrooms and provolone. Drizzle with oil and season generously with pepper.
Per serving: 119 calories; 5 g fat (2 g sat, 3 g mono); 8 mg cholesterol; 9 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 1 g fiber; 406 mg sodium; 238 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat
More From EatingWell
If you’re planning a holiday party this year, make...Celebrate the new year with EatingWell’s best healthy recipes!...
Eating a meatless dinner on Thanksgiving opens up a world of...Find inspiration for healthy holiday dining and entertaining...
Oatmeal is an ideal breakfast for cooler months and is arguably...
Try one of these 5-minute, healthy smoothie recipes for a...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
Eating too many added sugars may be taking a toll on our...
Indulge in something sweet with our delicious vegan dessert...
Black bean soup and black bean chili are delicious,...
Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, healthy wrap recipes...
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option for dinner,...
Pull out your crock pot and make a delicious and hearty slow-...
Packed with iron, dietary fiber and thiamine, oats are a...
If you’re trying to cut back on carbs or are following a low-...
Apple pie is a favorite fall dessert and pumpkin pie is an...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 30 minutes or less
- Main Ingredient