Smoked Mussel Antipasto
Smoked mussels, broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and provolone come together in a quick and easy antipasto platter.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 4 ounces smoked mussels, (not packed in oil)
- 6 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add broccoli florets and cook for 30 seconds. Drain immediately and refresh under cold running water. Toss with vinegar and season with salt.
- Arrange broccoli on a large serving platter with peppers, mussels, mushrooms and provolone. Drizzle with oil and season generously with pepper.
Per serving: 119 calories; 5 g fat (2 g sat, 3 g mono); 8 mg cholesterol; 9 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 1 g fiber; 406 mg sodium; 238 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat
More From EatingWell
If planning out quick and healthy meals for your family is a...
Adding lean protein, such as chicken, turkey, lean beef, low-...
Canned tuna is a quick, healthy and delicious option for...
Wraps are a delicious and healthy alternative to standard...
From grilled steak to creamy chicken, our quick and healthy...
If you’re trying to cut back on carbs or are following a low-...
Asparagus, rhubarb, peas, artichokes, beets, carrots and more...
Take advantage of all of the spring’s fresh produce with our...
Quinoa is a superfood that is packed with fiber and protein...
Healthy scones are as easy to make as a quick bread and these...
Turkish, Lebanese and other Middle Eastern flavors star in...The easiest way to make your chicken sing—punch it up with fresh...
Our healthy lemon recipes are bursting with the bright,...
Preventing heart disease through diet is made easier with our...
Instead of going out for date night, stay in and cook a...
One-pot meals are great, but they often serve a crowd. These...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 30 minutes or less
- Main Ingredient