I've made this dish about 4-5 times now. The quality of the curry makes a HUGE difference in the flavor. The grocery store 'taste of thai' curry is a dud, but the small cans of thai red curry you can pick up at the asian store kicks the flavor off the charts. My whole family loves this dish with the exception of my daughter who has no tolerance for spicy foods. I love this enough to make something else so the rest of us can enjoy this!
Slow-Cooker Red Curry Pulled-Pork Sandwiches
From EatingWell: March/April 2013
Thai flavors—curry paste, fish sauce, lime and coconut milk—and a cabbage and cilantro slaw update this healthy slow-cooker pulled-pork sandwich recipe. A smaller slow cooker (such as a 4-quart model) is ideal for this healthy crock pot pulled-pork recipe. Look for red curry paste in jars in the Asian section of the supermarket.
3 Reviews for Slow-Cooker Red Curry Pulled-Pork Sandwiches
This stuff is killer after it's been in the fridge for a night!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)