My family loved this! And how much easier can you get than a crock pot? I added a little extra salsa to the dish at the end to give it a little extra zip. Awesome!!
Slow-Cooker Braised Pork with Salsa
With just a few ingredients, you can produce a full-flavored, meltingly tender pork stew in your slow cooker. Serve over quinoa or rice.
18 Reviews for Slow-Cooker Braised Pork with Salsa
This recipe is terrific. Super easy with incredible flavor. Instead of serving over rice, I served with corn tortillas and sour cream. It was a hit!
Made this at the firehouse today on top of quinoa and black beans on the side, great meal, lots of good comments. This will be made again and again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)