This meal was so, so, SO yummy! I substituted the beans for a pound of ground turkey, and with some oregano, garlic powder and italian seasoning it was delectable.
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
So easy - who knew you can buy shelf stable gnochi and they are yummy!
I served this at a dinner party, and people loved it. It was easy and quick. I substituted kale for the chard and it worked well. Nice recipe to have on file, and good that it iis meatless. I had never used shelf-stable gnoochi before. Thanks Eating Well!
I thought it was tasty, easy to make and my whole family loved it.
One of my favorite recipes. Super easy and tasty. I used spinach instead of chard and it came out perfectly. Yum yum!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)