Easy, delicious. Really allows you to make it your own using the recipe as a guideline.
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
Okay this is a BIG deal....MY KIDS LIKED IT!!! They are 10 & 14yo boys at that! I was easy to make & REALLY yummy! I think it would make an excellent Holiday dish.....gonna go have seconds now!
I have made this recipe at least a dozen times. I usually use baby spinach instead of chard and I add about one cup of marinara sauce. This is one of my very best favorite vegetarian meals.
Thought this was a good, simple recipe. Easy to make w/easy to source ingredients. However, if you like spicy or very salty things (like me) this might be a tiny bit on the bland side (even with all the cheese on top). I ended up adding some hot sauce to my personal portion and might add some crushed red pepper the next time I attempt this recipe.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)