I ALREADY HAVE THIS RECIPE IN MY FAVORITES. IT IS GREAT!
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
This dish has been moved into the "our favorites" category! EZ to prepare and scrumptous, we substituted Whole Wheat gnocchi w/ sweet potato filling and added another element of nutrition. Great dish!
This is a super easy recipe with easy-to-find ingredients. I used red onion since I had it on hand. It rocked the house. My friend came over for dinner and took the recipe home with her.
I made this following the recipe. I used Red Swiss Chard, all the store had, and I guess I didn't trim the woody stems enough. Boy, they were tough, like eating uncooked celery. Next time, I'll use spinach or at least trim the chard leaves better. I like the suggestion to boil the gnocchi first, so I'll try that too. My daughters like the dish overall, so it will be something to try again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)