Love this recipe! I also make a variant of it that has a Mexican flare, substituting black beans, cheddar cheese, plain canned tomatoes, and adding chili powder and a jalapeno pepper.
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
My husband loved it. My son....not so much....I ended up not eating the gnocchi but would have loved more chard in this recipe! I really like green more than beans/gnocchi....so recommend making this with more chard or replacing some of the gnocchi with chicken.
We loved this recipe! Our teenage boys didn't even complain that there was no meat! Woohoo. A big success in our home. (I did cut up some asparagus and toss it in there too, yum!)
A keeper - my whole family loved it, and that does not happen often!
I love, love this recipe... I've made it many times! I use a can of fire roasted tomatoes and whole wheat with sweet potato gnocchi
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)