Yummy and fantastic . Normally I dont eat vegetarian foods but this is great
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
I used whole wheat gnocchi and chard with mozzarella and Parmesan the first time, and regular gnocchi and kale with provolone (didn't have any mozzarella) and Parmesan the 2nd time. Both were great. It's one of our staple dishes now, especially in the fall when the chard is really producing in the garden.
The men in my family are always asking 'where's the meat?' whenever I cook vegetarian - not this time.
Just made the recipie exactly as written Except I used low sodum tomatoes and added italian seasoning myself. with very little preparation it came together...everyoe loved it...the only other tweak I made was to sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon of red chilies because we like spicy! Into the regular rotation this goes!
Wonderful comfort meal but needs some minor changes. I added a healthy pinch of red pepper flakes, cubed the mozzarella cheese and topped the dish with a chiffonade of fresh basil. Really perked up the flavors.
I made this for the first time and loved it! It tasted very good (very creamy without the cream). It was a great way to eat chard because it disguises it well.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)