Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
Even the kids loved it! I added a bit more Italian seasoning and a little extra water. It turned out delicious - I will definitely make it again.
This is really good. The first time I made it, we couldn't find any chard-so we used arugula. Then next time, we used chard, which I found to be a little tough and a little bit bitter (maybe it was old? I've never had chard before). Anyway, I prefer the arugula. It's a nice filling recipe-we're using it to cut down on our meat consumption.
I don't know how anybody could give this recipe less than 5 stars! It was incredibly delicious and extremely easy to throw together. I've already bought more gnocchi to make it again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)