Does anyone know what the serving size is?
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
I made this for 2 different departments in my office and everyone LOVED it! The next time I made it for them, I switch the spinach for eggplant, zucchini & cauliflower. It was a Big hit!
This is a definite hit! I used fresh spinach because the store didn't have chard, used a lot more mozzarella (misread the amounts while cooking) and added sauteed Italian chicken sausage as a meat element. In about 30 minutes I had a stellar meal that could sell at a restaurant! It is amazing and I will absolutely make this again!
I've cooked this many times now using both spinach or rainbow chard and have tried different cheeses in it too. It's delicious every time. We love it!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)