So many people loved this that I was surprised that I found it so bland. I like the ingredients individually, but together they just didn't have any zip. I won't make it again.
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
I have made this recipe twice. Husband, teen daughter and I all LOVED it! I did substitute red wine for half the water, and added a splash of worchestire sauce to bump up the flavor. Used sweet potato whole wheat gnocchi, butter beans in one batch, white beans in the other. Both were fantastic!
This was easy to make - just watch the gnocchi so they do not burn. My family loved this - even the picky eaters. I also used spinach instead of chard. Will definitely be making this again.
Wonderful! This dish is everthing good all the reviews said it would be. What a wonderful winter comfort food! I used spinach in place of the chard and I truly loved it. Great leftover too!
So easy and delicious. I have already made it three times since first trying it. Rave reviews from everyone who has tasted it :)
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)