I thought this was really good. I did add red pepper for a little kick and used fire roasted tomatoes (added Italian seasoning myself) for a little more flavor. I also added a can of artichoke hearts for a little more substance and even my meat loving husband enjoyed it. Had leftovers for lunch today and it was just as good. Will definitely become a "Meatless Mondays" staple around our house.
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
This was very boring. Served it for a friend and we were both disappointed. Needs improvement!
Loved this....so tasty and simple. Frying the gnocchi is a little messy but I keep the initial time to a minimum and let them cook in the liquid mix a little longer to finish.
We enjoyed this recipe during the holidays, while visiting family in Oregon. My daughter substituted spinach and some crushed red pepper. It was a hit all around. Thanks.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)