I have made this for years as it is one of my family's favourites that they ask for. When my son was 9, he had an Italian friend over on a night when I had planned this...turns out he liked all the ingredients so I went ahead with the recipe. He liked it so much that he asked for the recipe. When he lost it on the way home, he insisted that his mom ask me to email it so she could make it that night for supper! Think that says a lot!
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
Not sure what's up with all the fake reviewers typing in "kjhewoibdkl" and giving 1-2*.
This is a great dish and the star rating doesn't reflect actual reviewers. I like adding a little more garlic ;)
I found this looking for something to do with Kale and used frozen (Local) gnocchi ..really yummy will def make this again
This was very easy to make and tastes great! I used spinach and whole wheat gnocchi. Quick and healthy, will definitely make this again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)