My husband and I love this recipe! We've only made it with spinach so far, and love adding new things like grilled chicken or italian sausage. This meal is so quick and easy, we keep the ingredients in our pantry at all times for a quick dinner night!
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
Will cook gnocchi longer next time. Added sweet orange peppers and a bit of cubed pork to the basic recipe. Would be good with sliced celery and green peppers too. Added baby spinach for some green.
My husband and I love this recipe when we just want to use one pan and make a filling meal. This recipe is simple to substitute too. We love it with fresh spinach and black beans too.
Totally delicious! The mix of colors and textures were delightful! The leftovers held up really well, too!
Like other reviewers, I was surprised how good this recipe actually is, given the low reviews. I can't understand why some gave it lower ratings. This recipe pulls together quick and my family is thrilled when I make it. I added a little white wine for a variation. I could see this recipe on the menu in a fine restaurant. Don't be afraid to try this!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)