This is one of the best recipes I found on the website! The flavors are wonderful, and it's still just as good the next day. The only change I would make is adding a few less beans. I think 3/4 of the can would be plenty.
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
In this one-skillet supper, we toss dark leafy greens, diced tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and top it all with gooey mozzarella. Serve with a mixed green salad with vinaigrette.
407 Reviews for Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
This is one of my very favorites - I make it heartier by adding sweet Italian turkey sausage, which I fry up (no oil needed) before I cook the gnocchi. So good, fairly easy, and a one-pot (well, pan) meal!
Very good meal with great leftovers. Quick and easy to make and tastes wonderful. I usually add a little more cheese than the recipe calls for. Only downside is cooking the gnocchi. I've made this dish many times and finally switched to boiling the gnocchi rather than pan frying them because they stick to the pan and make a mess. Enjoy!
Kate, Belmont, Ma
Found Sweet Potato Gnocchi...used rosemary as the herb with them in my version ....WONDERFUL...sounds odd but the flavor combo is just terrific. This is one of my FAVORITE veggie meals. Really really good.
Made this for the first time, simple, easy, and most delicious! Would recommend to anyone who loves these flavors to try, and even if you don't love them, should try!
AnnetaS, Huntsville, AL
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)