I added shreded cheese and pepper.
Sizzled Citrus Shrimp
This quick Spanish-inspired saute is a lesson in simplicity. All shrimp really needs to dazzle is lots of garlic and a splash of lemon. Serve as a main dish or as a tapa (appetizer).
4 Reviews for Sizzled Citrus Shrimp
I'm not a big seafood fan, but this recipe had great lemon/garlic flavor. We ended up dipping our steamed broccoli in the sauce - next time I'll service this over rice to soak up the sauce.
This is so delicious! I make it quite often. I substituted basil for the parsley and used chicken stock in lieu of the white wine (I didn't have any). And I didn't use the bay leaf. It was to die for delicious! Usually I serve it with rice and either beans or asparagus. Tonight I'm going to try and make it into a pasta recipe by adding a chopped Roma tomato to the marinade at the end and reserving some pasta water and serving it with whole wheat linguine and asparagus.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)