These kebabs are super quick and super flexible. You could use any pepper your family favors and most seasonal fruits. We have tried them with scallops and they were lovely. We have used peaches now that they are in season and have used poblanos to vary the flavors. It's one of the few recipes my husband wants every week in Summer.
Shrimp & Plum Kebabs
Toss quick-cooking shrimp, juicy summertime plums and zesty jalapeños with a simple cilantro-lime marinade for a deluxe meal in minutes. If you like, use peaches or nectarines in place of the plums and red or green bell peppers for the jalapeños.
5 Reviews for Shrimp & Plum Kebabs
Really yummy and quick. I made some with the jalapeno and some with red pepper for my husband who didn't want the kick. Both were good, the peppers and plums when eaten in the same bite were delicious.
My wife (who rarely cooks) made this simple dish last night. The plums suck up the jalapeno spice nicely and char up perfectly on a hot grill. Served over some rice (with jalepeno and lime also). Well done Kelly!
Wonderful Flavor! The plums with the jalapenos were perfect together. If you don't mind spice you MUST try this recipe. I put mine on a bed of avacado, sliced cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime, and lettuce mixed together.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)