The most flavorful shrimp i've ever made and my favorite shrimp recipe to date. Try it!
From EatingWell: February/March 2006
Residents of Sao Paulo call themselves Paulistas and this simple shrimp dish is a regional favorite. Traditionally, the shrimp are cooked in their shells; however, we've removed them to make for easier eating.
9 Reviews for Shrimp Paulista
We LOVe this recipe. It's easy, different, and very good. I make it either with or without the shells. You have to be a garlic lover but it's delicious.
This is an amazing recipe! Very fresh, delicious & easy!
So delicious and quick! It's a dish that's easy to add to and takes 5 minutes to cook, I'll definitely be making it again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)