Green tea cuts the saltiness in this soy sauce-based dressing. You can also use it as a dipping sauce or as a sauce for fish.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons strong brewed green tea, or black tea
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Note: Rice vinegar is a mild vinegar made from glutinous rice; bottlings range from clear to aged (extremely dark). Clear rice vinegar works best in this recipe. Substitute cider vinegar in a pinch.
Per tablespoon: 25 calories; 3 g fat (0 g sat, 1 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 0 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 145 mg sodium; 8 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 0
Exchanges: 1/2 fat
More From EatingWell
In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...Icebox pies are an easy and popular summer dessert, yet they're...Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Turkey sausage is a healthy, leaner alternative to...
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- Type of Dish
- Salad dressing
- Ease of Preparation
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)