This dish is amazing!! I have made it twice in the last week because I love it so much! I've never had Udon noodles before but I think I'm in love.
Sesame-Maple Roasted Tofu
From EatingWell: September/October 2007
This quick and healthy dinner pairs creamy tofu and crispy snap peas with a tahini-maple sauce. Serve with udon noodles.
8 Reviews for Sesame-Maple Roasted Tofu
I love this recipe! It is very tasty and even people who don't usually like tofu will eat it. I marinate the tofu in tahini, soy & sesame oil for several hours and this enhance the flavor a lot. Then I triple the sauce because it seems there is never enough. Works well with green beans if you don't have snap peas.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)