This was the first we've used tempeh in a recipe, and it was a nice treat. The pieces went together really quickly, and both my hustband and I enjoyed the meal. Will certainly be using this often.
Sesame-Honey Tempeh & Quinoa Bowl for Two
From EatingWell: September/October 2010
Here we toss tempeh with a honey-sesame sauce and serve it over quinoa and shredded carrots for a satisfying vegetarian meal for two. Serve with sesame breadsticks.
2 Reviews for Sesame-Honey Tempeh & Quinoa Bowl for Two
We loved this meal, and as a new convert to tempeh, I found this to be the best meal I've used it in. The nutty flavor really complemented it. The only downside is that I found myself wanting more of the honey flavor, and we had to add extra soy sauce at the table to punch up the flavor. We'll remake, but we'll add to the sauce recipe a bit.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)