I cooked this for dinner tonight and it was great, and even better after adding some hot chile sauce. It was the first time I had tempeh and I absolutely loved it.
Sesame-Honey Tempeh & Quinoa Bowl
From EatingWell: September/October 2010
Here we toss tempeh with a honey-sesame sauce and serve it over quinoa and shredded carrots for a satisfying vegetarian meal. Serve with sesame breadsticks.
18 Reviews for Sesame-Honey Tempeh & Quinoa Bowl
I really liked this. It was pretty simple and I plan to make it again. Another winner from Eating Well.
It was quick and delicious. A snap to prepare. Had some leftover which I had the next day for lunch. Will definately recommend to my vegetarian friends.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)