Very tasty - just like the ones served at Asian hot food bars - but it tastes great cold as well.
Sesame Green Beans
Crank up your oven to 500°F and get ready for rich nutty-flavored green beans in no time. These are great served with an Asian themed dinner or leave out the sesame seeds and sesame oil and stick with salt and pepper seasoning for a more straightforward version.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)