This is a great low fat, nutritious meal if your looking to eat healthy and lose weight. The sesame crusted tofu tastes great, but I recommend using duck sauce to flavor the tofu even more. Press it with a tofu press like one from TofuXpress and it will be a dish you'll be making much more.
Sesame-Crusted Tofu over Vegetables
Marinated, sesame-crusted tofu tops a delightful medley of stir-fried vegetables that includes bok choy, bell pepper, scallions and snow peas. The recipe packs enough vegetables that all you need to add is a little short-grain brown rice to make it a meal.
2 Reviews for Sesame-Crusted Tofu over Vegetables
This dish comes together easily, and it's delicious. It's now our "meatless Monday" staple. I love the bok choy, but we've used broccoli when we didn't have it and add onion with the garlic and ginger.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)