Love this simple recipe! I didn't have any fresh tomatos on had so i just used a can of rotel and it worked great. You could probaly add some type of meat or add extra veggies like bell peppers. I definately would recomend trying this one!
Scrambled Egg Burritos with Black Bean Salsa
This protein-packed Southwestern egg burrito recipe is always a hit, whether you’re serving it for breakfast, brunch, lunch or a casual dinner. The homemade black bean salsa recipe adds a special touch and takes just 10 minutes, but you can also use your favorite prepared salsa to make this faster.
5 Reviews for Scrambled Egg Burritos with Black Bean Salsa
I agree with the first reader. But I would suggest setting up a breakfast buffet to feed that many people. Have everything on the buffet to assemble the burrito and let people assemble their own and that way it will go much faster
I like this recipe, but want to prepare as much ahead of time as possible so I can feed a crowd of 26 people at breakfast without staying up all night or getting up outrageously early before our guests do. What can you recommend?
I agree w/the first comment, also instead of using low-fat sour cream, a plain greek yogurt is a great low fat substitute and has more nutritional value. And a little bit or skinless chicken w/all visible fat removed or venison or elk - are great choices to add a bit more flavor while keeping calories low.
I think a few more calories and fat could be knocked out if low-fat, low-calorie cheese was used in stead of chedder
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)