my father and i loved this, never eaten scallops before trying again this week but the potatoes needed cooking for longer!
Scallops in Saffron-Tarragon Broth
From EatingWell: November/December 2007
Tomatoes, tarragon and white wine make a fragrant broth for the scallops in this vibrantly colored easy one-pot stew. Make it a meal: Serve with a simple green salad and sop up the leftover broth with toasted whole-grain baguette.
3 Reviews for Scallops in Saffron-Tarragon Broth
This was a great dish – we paired it with the chopped Greek salad (no chicken) from this site and had a great dinner.
I didn’t have tomato sauce so I used some tomato soup and doubled the chicken broth – it was great! My better half said I over cooked the scallops a bit but I’m okay with that and happy to keep trying!
I made this dish for my husband since he’s a HUGE scallops fan and he absolutely loved it and me, not being a huge scallops fan, loved it too! I had to cook the dish a little longer than the recipe called for (about 25 minutes) in order for the potatoes to fully cook and I added some hot pepper flakes for a little heat – SCRUMPTIUS! Will definitely make this again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)