This is definitely one of my favorite dishes now. It was soo easy and healthy.
Savory Orange-Roasted Tofu & Asparagus
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
If you've never had roasted tofu before, here's a great way to start. Toss tofu and asparagus in a tangy orange- and basil-scented sauce, made rich and savory with miso. Serve with brown rice or couscous and an orange-and-fennel salad.
17 Reviews for Savory Orange-Roasted Tofu & Asparagus
I've made this a couple times and love it. I wouldn't substitute soy sauce for miso - the two are very different and I don't think it would turn out the same at all. I also leave out the salt (doesn't really need it) and serve over brown rice. Yum!
I love tofu and asparagus, but this seemed overly orange-y. I also couldn't find miso at three different grocery stores, so I had to substitute soy sauce. Not sure if that works, but just so-so for me.
This one is a keeper for sure! Will use once a week
I was very excited to try out this dish but I made it tonight and it was pretty bad, maybe I missed some ingredient or something.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)