I made these the other week and basically followed the recipe to the T (except added more cheese and used smoked bacon instead of Canadian bacon - because I couldn't get it). I love these muffins, so yummy and filling and can have it on the go. Don't know how I survived without them!!!
Savory Breakfast Muffins
If you're tired of sweet breakfast muffins or just looking for a savory breakfast, try these--you'll love the smoky flavor from the Canadian bacon and the fresh-tasting combination of red bell pepper and scallions.
42 Reviews for Savory Breakfast Muffins
I wasn't expecting sweet but I sure wasn't expecting it to taste like sawdust either. I won't try these again.
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE DRY TO WET INGREDIENTS WAS OFF ..3 CUPS OF FLOUR WAS TOO MUCH WITH THE SMALL AMOUNT OF WET...
ADD 2 CUPS OR MORE OF CHEESE...NO GET ANOTHER RECIPE!!
Very practical muffin but needed a bit more flavour either in spices or add more cheese. The fact that they are not sweet disappointed others but I was fine with it. I will make these again but with some changes.
The worst muffins I have ever made, so dry and bland. Tasted like eating paper.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)