I love golden raisins and these just make this salad. I use them often in cooking. I make a dish with sauted onions, raisins and wheat bulgur that is simply delicious and I would love this as a starter. Too many raisins? Never!
Sauteed Spinach with Pine Nuts & Golden Raisins
From EatingWell: April/May 2005
Pine nuts and sweet golden raisins brighten up sauteed spinach.
6 Reviews for Sauteed Spinach with Pine Nuts & Golden Raisins
I love this recipe.. even though I did not use exact ingredients. The idea behind it is great. I sauteed chopped garlic (2 cloves), pine nuts, dried cranberries & lemon zest with pepper & a little kosher salt for about 3 minutes in olive oil. Added the spinach, for another 2 min or so until wilted. Finished with shredded parm cheese. Unbelivably awesome taste!!! Can't stress enough how good this version is!
This was unbelivably awesome! I sauteed chopped garlic, pine nuts, dried cranberries & lemon zest in olive oil for about 3 minutes, then added the spinach for another 2 minutes or so. Unreal good. Love the idea for this dish (even if I didn't use the exact ingredients)
This was a perfect combination of flavors. I had to make a few substitutions for ingredients I had. Used chopped walnuts instead of pine nuts and sauteed it in sesame oil. I"ll definitely make it again.
I made this last nite… we didn't have pine nuts, so we just added extra raisins and garlic. It was super quick and easy, and yummy! This recipie made two servings, and we ate the whole thing. My friend said he would probably leave off the cheese, I love cheese, but don’t care one way or the other in this recipie because I don’t think it added much. We will make this again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)