Very good. My whole family liked it. Light and tasty. I thought it was a little too time consuming to prepare but maybe it will go faster next time.
Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Here's a sauce so delicious, it's missing only one thing: a little crunchy bread to dip in it. Make It a Meal: Serve with steamed asparagus or cauliflower, mashed potatoes or orzo pasta, and a glass of Vinho Verde.
102 Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Fantastic! My family pronounced it a keeper!!! My only change was to add a some cayenne powder to add a little zing.
My family and friends love this dish. My sister is such a picky eater and she askes me to make this all the time. I have made it for friends and everyone raves about it. So very good.
IT WAS BOMB!!
great recipe...i followed it to the 't' and could've have asked for a tastier dinner. Looking forward to making it again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)