This is a very tasty chicken dish. I can't believe how low the calories are. It just tastes so rich. I would make this for company.
Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Here's a sauce so delicious, it's missing only one thing: a little crunchy bread to dip in it. Make It a Meal: Serve with steamed asparagus or cauliflower, mashed potatoes or orzo pasta, and a glass of Vinho Verde.
102 Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
This chicken was pretty tasty. Gives you the comfort food feel without the comfort food calories. Definitely a keeper.
Next time I will add some additional pepper.
Was great. Omitted the wine and used a little extra broth. My kids had a second helping. Yummy!
I followed this recipe and did not get the creamy sauce that was promised. Mine is very liquidy. It's sitting on the stove right now while I decide what to do with it. I'm very disappointed as I can't remember the last time a recipe I followed went so badly. I will not be making this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)