I made this tonight and loved loved loved it! It took me a little longer to make than it likely will in the future because I was double-checking the recipe every ten seconds, but even at that is was quick. I made the extra effort to have cooking white wine on hand and it was well worth it. My 18 month old, 4 year old and 6 year old all loved it as well. Highly recommend!!
Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Here's a sauce so delicious, it's missing only one thing: a little crunchy bread to dip in it. Make It a Meal: Serve with steamed asparagus or cauliflower, mashed potatoes or orzo pasta, and a glass of Vinho Verde.
102 Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
very tasty!!! Will definitely make again. All of my family enjoyed it. Maybe not as much salt next time (was a little bit too salty).
very good!! I agree with a little less mustard b/c it goes a long way. Served with rice pilaf, the sauce with the rice was great.
I have made this recipe exactly as it appears and it is delicious--another time I didn't have the wine on hand so I used 2 oz. of gin to deglaze the pan (after sauteeing the shallots) and upped the amount of chicken broth a bit--so great!
I love the recipe it was bursting with flavor... was unable to find any shallots but i used green onions... i omitted the the wine and added mushrooms and garlic to sauce just because i love them both and I ate the dish with mash potato... nice and filling but not heavy
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)