This is an excellent recipe. I've made it with both chicken breast and pork tenderloin. Can't decide which one I prefer. I found this to be fairly quick and simple to make. My family loves it too.
Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Here's a sauce so delicious, it's missing only one thing: a little crunchy bread to dip in it. Make It a Meal: Serve with steamed asparagus or cauliflower, mashed potatoes or orzo pasta, and a glass of Vinho Verde.
102 Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
This was a huge hit with my picky family!
Anjila, Colorado Springs, CO
Substituted turkey chops. DELICIOUS!!!
Myra, Chalfont, PA
This is a great recipe because it adapts well to approximations. As a single who loves to cook and loves leftovers, I just used the recipe as a guide and disregarded actual measurements. Still turned out absolutely delicious. The leftovers were yummy as well. I made this with my special rice recipe and simple asparagus, which I cooked in the same pan as the chicken (they were skinny).
Lola, Lansdale, PA
Very good. Family really enjoyed it. I used wheat flour instead of all purpose which seemed to start to overbrown really quickly, so you have to watch it, but it turned out deliciously. Next time, instead of shallots, I think I will just use a cup of onion -- onion is cheaper, and I don't think the flavor is much different.
Jamie, Bradenton, FL
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)