This was very good, my husband is a picky eater and he loved it. He didn't even notice the Dijon mustard, which he hates.Made garlic and dill mashed potatoes to go with it and used some sauce as gravy, yummy, will be making this again.
Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Here's a sauce so delicious, it's missing only one thing: a little crunchy bread to dip in it. Make It a Meal: Serve with steamed asparagus or cauliflower, mashed potatoes or orzo pasta, and a glass of Vinho Verde.
102 Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
I haven't made it yet, but would like to know how to substitute the wine. I don't keep wine on hand and really don't like the taste.
Loved it! Followed the recipe as stated except added baby bella's and some crushed red peppers. Loved by all and great over rice.
not sure if i made this right.. the wine was sort of overwhelming for me. but i'm not a big wine person. Also, are you supposed to put the chicken in the same pan and the wine/broth mixture?? and THEN add the sour cream and mustard? didn't seem correct to me because there was so much wine / broth when i added the chicken. i'm not a great cook, although i try, but i probably did something wrong here. i gave the recipe 3 stars because i don't think i made it correctly.. and it looks yummy in the picture atleast!
OMG!!!! Delicious! This was so easy to make and full of flavor. Definitely a keeper for my family.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)