Tried this last night. Was so good I had to share it with Facebook!
Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Here's a sauce so delicious, it's missing only one thing: a little crunchy bread to dip in it. Make It a Meal: Serve with steamed asparagus or cauliflower, mashed potatoes or orzo pasta, and a glass of Vinho Verde.
102 Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Loved this recipe, tastes high calorie, would serve to guests! Relatively easy to prep and the sauce is drinkable! Used onions instead of shallots and was still great! Loved all the helpful reviews! Tastes like something I would eat out @ a restaurant!!!
i will make this again, but cut the shallots in half. it was delicious!
This recipe is fantastic for a chicken dinner, although with the dijon it could use some honey to smooth it out, after the honey was in, the sauce was perfect!
The kids made this for dinner one night with some veggies and crescent rolls. We all loved it. It's easy, quick, and delicious.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)