I made this meal for my family last night. It was so amazing and I can not believe this was healthy....it certainly didn't taste like it and all 5 of us ate every bite!!
Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Here's a sauce so delicious, it's missing only one thing: a little crunchy bread to dip in it. Make It a Meal: Serve with steamed asparagus or cauliflower, mashed potatoes or orzo pasta, and a glass of Vinho Verde.
102 Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
My fiance and I absolutely loved this dish! It was so easy to make and so filling (we had it with potatoes and broccoli). The sauce is TO DIE FOR, I thought we were eating food that was 'bad for us', but it wasn't! One word, YUM! It's a staple meal in our house now.
This was really good! The sauce has so much flavor and all the ingredients work well with one another! I love chives and got my chive fix with this! Thanks!!
This is by far one of my all time favorite dishes! I followed the recipe pretty much to a T but used a little less mustard and a little less chives. Everything was amazing! I loved the sauce! I used mashed potatoes and green beans for my sides. I was sad when I finished my plate because it was so good, i was looking forward to left orders and they tasted just as good the next day reheated. I will be making this recipe all the time! Loved it!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)